IF YOU WANT MY ATTENTION, THEN LET'S TALK ABOUT NIGERIA AND AFRICA OUR BELOVED CONTINENT - APOSTLE FEMI LAZARUS.
If you want my attention, then lets talk about the future of our beloved country and our continent as Africans.
I am very clear, my stance is clear and direct.
I am a free man, and not a slave to any sect, clan or opinions. Those who don't stand for something will fall for everything.
Growing up as a child there are things I didn't understand about my parent's decisions, some, I was angry about, and others I just ignored and moved on from. Now as a husband and a father, I understand. I have moved from judgement, to asking for grace for my personal life.
While we read about the past, we must never forget, that today is tomorrow's past.
I am very aware of the times that we are in, particularly, how crucial it is in the future of our continent as black people. I know my role and I have made peace with it.
Let me leave you with these few conclusions I have made.
If the only purpose of christianity is ONLY to make heaven, you should have been taken out the day you got born again. We are here to fill this place with God's glory, in simple terms, bringing heaven to earth.
A christianity that ignores the reality of the earth is an enabler of evil, and when that evil comes, not even your prayers can change it.
Those who stayed behind to build Africa's learning curriculum knew what they were doing, and it is working perfectly. The past will be repeated in the future, as long as they don't know the past.
Social media is a 21st century weapon of war, if you doubt this, then listen to the PM of Israel's speech again at the United nations.
The quality of leaders a people have is a reflection of the quality of the people. Your president was once a citizen, he was taken from among you.
Nothing divides people of faith like envy and jealousy, nothing divine citizens like religion and tribalism, nothing divides your oppressors like your rise to knowledge.
A people that don't know the stories of their fathers will beg on the oppressors of their fathers to oppress them too, it is simple engineering.
A silent church in the face of evil is a betrayal to everything Jesus stood for.
Femi Lazarus.
Quote me on these.
Comments
Post a Comment